Qualifying Customers shall receive a free Home Energy Audit upon completion of a telephone or in-person solar consultation for their home.
A consultation shall be considered complete when a solar consultant has provided a custom quote to the homeowner.
Qualifying Customers are defined as homeowners that meet the following criteria:
- Owner of a single family residence in Connecticut. Condominiums, townhouses, row houses, and other residences with shared roofs do not apply.
- The residence must not be significantly shaded by surrounding trees or other obstructions, as determined in Apex’s sole discretion.
- The residence must be able to accommodate at least 10 solar panels.
- The residence must not have a wood shake, slate, or other roof types upon which a solar system cannot be installed.
- The homeowners’ electric bill must average more than $100 per month.
- The Home Energy Audit shall be completed by New England Smart Energy, or another authorized professional, as determined in Apex’s sole discretion.
Upon completion of the solar consultation, New England Smart Energy shall reach out to the Qualifying Customer by telephone to schedule the free Home Energy Audit. Apex Solar Power LLC and/or New England Smart Energy shall not be held responsible for any delay of the Home Energy Audit in the event that the homeowner cannot be reached by telephone to schedule the free Home Energy Audit or is otherwise unavailable to complete the Home Energy Audit.
This offer may not be redeemed for cash or combined with any other offers.
Limit one audit per household.
Apex Solar may terminate this program for any reason and at any time.